Highlighted

Downloading creative cloud app error

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried to download the creative cloud app, I follow the instructions but when I did it says "You’ve successfully signed in. Feel free to close this browser tab and return to where you previously left off." I did that and when I sign back in to adobe, I looked at the apps and it said download. When I tried to start it in my files it said "sorry there's another installation happening" or something like that. I'm so lost and confused. Help. 😞

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Downloading creative cloud app error

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried to download the creative cloud app, I follow the instructions but when I did it says "You’ve successfully signed in. Feel free to close this browser tab and return to where you previously left off." I did that and when I sign back in to adobe, I looked at the apps and it said download. When I tried to start it in my files it said "sorry there's another installation happening" or something like that. I'm so lost and confused. Help. 😞

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 03, 2020 0
Brucgovn LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check whether any Windows Update is running . If not restart computer and try again using setup downloaded from Alternate link from below URL:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2020 1