Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Photoshop Elements 10 trial

Feb 08, 2012 Feb 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to download this trial all day, whenever I click download, the Download Assistant downloads, but then nothing else happens, it doens't run.  Even when I click "run" it does nothing.  I have uninstalled the assistant and reinstalled several times, used both Mozilla and IE.  How can I download this software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2012 Feb 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying a solution from this page : (http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/898/cpsid_89867.html)

Solution 6

If nothing happens when you click the Download button and the Sign In dialog box doesn't appear, start the ADA and sign in again.

1. Start the Adobe Download Assistant.
  2. Sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
  3. After you click Sign In, the download should start immediately.

If this doesn't help, open the page http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/898/cpsid_89867.html, and look for other solutions. This document is chat enabled, and when a customer support person is available, a chat window appears using which you can work with the customer support person to resolve your problem.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 09, 2012 Feb 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said previously, the download assistant will not run.  Start/run same thing, that is the problem, if I could get it to start I wouldn't have a problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2012 Feb 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it launch but not begin the process of downloading?  What type of network are you using?  What security software are you using does it include a software firewall?  I would recommend confirming that your software firewall is allowing Adobe Download Assistant to connect to the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to use Google chrome, or if you are using mozilla then try downloading in incognito mode it worked for me, there are many reasons why that could happen, but most of the incognito mode fixes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines