• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading problem on imac with Catalina 10.15.7

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting signed out all the time I try to do anything with Adobe. I  tried to install it again and again but now I can't even move forward with the installation as it's signing me out constantly. It's happening only with Adobe, I think...

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's not clear where or when you're seeing a problem.  are you saying you are unable to install the creative cloud desktop app from here install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud because of some kind of sign out problem?

or did that install without problem but you're having trouble using it to install cc programs because you're being repeatedly signed-out as described here https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html and here https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/adobe-sign-in-loop.html ?

or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In detail: I sign in adob.cm, I open my account (view account), and get access my apps and services. I ask downloading the Creative Cloud and the Creative Cloud Installer is downloaded on my desktop. I open the Creative Cloud Installer and double-click in order to install the app. I prosed to my system account authentication and the problem starts. The running app sends me to my browser were an automatic sign in is happening, the browser sends me back to the app, the app sends me back to the browser and so on… after 5-6 trials the app displays: Server disconnection and I try again and again without any progress. I work without firewall an with antivirus app closed…  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i understood you up to, and including, this sentence "I open the Creative Cloud Installer and double-click in order to install the app".

this, i do not understand "I prosed to my system account authentication and the problem starts."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines