• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver Fehler 126

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beim genannten Fehler finde ich keine Antworten und Lösungen zu einer Behebung.

Was läuft da schief?

Wiederholung - auch in längeren Zeitabständen - führt ebenfalls nicht zur Lösung.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Werner_Gminder, I am sorry but Error 126 indicates the download is damaged. Please try using a different Internet connection, if the problem persists then review the settings of any installed security software that may be interfering with the process.  For more information on Error 126 see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error126.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I¹m very sorry, but I checked all security software and there is no point
which will prevent the download of the DreamWeaver-Update.
Even then I stopped all this software (i.e. Little Snitch, Total AV etc.)
the download failed with error 126.

Now I thought the error could be due to the old version of DreamWeaver CS6
an I started the uninstall App. But after this, DreamWeaver got lost in the
installed applications of Creativ Cloud and although not included in the
Apps of my Abo.

What must I do to receive Dreamweaver in my Abo?

Best regards

Werner Gminder

--
<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update, Werner.  If the error is not related to installed security software, then it may be fundamental as a problem with the Internet connection.  

Please try downloading the software using an alternate Internet connection.  If you are on WiFi, try using an Ethernet cable to connect to the network.  If you are already connected via Ethernet, then try using an alternate Internet connection from your phone or some other source, to see if Error 126 persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Actually the problem is, that (as I wrote in my last posting) there is no
DreamWeaver anymore in the Creative Cloud because I thought the error could
be due to the old version of DreamWeaver CS6.

So, first I have to find a way to include DreamWeaver once more to the
Creative Cloud. Why ist the way to do that?

Best regards

Werner Gminder

--
<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Werner, please turn off your e-mail signature if you are responding via e-mail.  This public forum discussion is accessible to anyone with Internet access, so your private information may be collected if you continue to leave your e-mail signature on.

If you need to reinstall Dreamweaver CS6, then you will need to use the installation files provided with your purchase. If you purchase Dreamweaver from Adobe directly, then see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/find-download-link.html for information on how to locate the download.  If you bought Dreamweaver from any other source, then you will need to find the installation files provided with your purchase, Werner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I saw that you removed my signature 🙂

My main question: is DreamWeaver part of my Creative Cloud abo?

I cannot see this app in my abo.

Werner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Werner, Dreamweaver CC is included with a Creative Cloud All Apps membership.  I am showing that the e-mail address you are using currently has an Acrobat DC membership.  Please see https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html?promoid=P3KMQYMW&mv=other for more information on a Creative Cloud All Apps plan. If you would like to upgrade your plan, then please contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, I think, I had understood the whole problem:

• I bought Creative Cloud for 14,99 € excl. VAT, first to test for 7 days
  • installing Creative Cloud there was shown Acrobat and although DreamWeaver as Part of the abo becouce DreamWeaver was found on my computer (as an old version CS6)
  • When I tried to update DreamWeaver, the error 126 occured because of DreamWeaver was not part of the Creative Cloud

If this i correct, the abo for 14,99 € includes only Acrobat, but not DreamWeaver and so the error 126 shows only, that the base licence of DreamWeaver is not on board.

Werner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Werner, the cost of the membership is dependent on the country/region you are located in. For specific questions please begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that they can be answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines