Highlighted

Dreamweaver not downloading

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download Dreamweaver from the creative cloud and whenever I click download and click on run in the bottom left my screen, it seems like it is loading and going to work but it just stops and does nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver not downloading

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download Dreamweaver from the creative cloud and whenever I click download and click on run in the bottom left my screen, it seems like it is loading and going to work but it just stops and does nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud+ all other apps you intend to use.  Support for Win 8, 8.1 and macOS El Capitan has ended. If necessary, upgrade your OS.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Your computer user profile needs admin level permissions. 

The first time you run new apps on Windows, right-click and select Run As Admin.

Post back if you still need help.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines