• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[DUPLICATE, LOCKED] Why can't my Creative cloud talk to the Adobe Servers??

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Suite has been working great then all of a sudden creative cloud stops and says it needs to be reinstalled.  I ignored it because I had deadlines.  When I try to load my programs again later it says that

it can't contact the adobe servers.  When I reinstalled the Creative Cloud it opens up Adobe.com and varifies my account then when it gets to about 15% it stops and says the Adobe Servers are not working.  What is going on Adobe???  Anyone have any ideas?  I'm sick of being told to do all the steps they already suggested which do nothing.. Please help 🙂

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be great if there was someone to actually talk to that actually knows the programs and why all of a sudden the Adobe servers do not communicate with my Adobe Creative Cloud.. But as you all know there is no number to call...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane-e but that is exactly the help I get from all the so called professionals on this page.. So your professional opinion is to speak to someone from a different country and try to communicate an issue that I have been trying to solve for days to them over the phone.  So instead of talking to an Adobe professional about the issue (because they know nothing) you would have me call a third world country to talk to someone that can barely understand me..  They can then send me links to things I have already found because I have the internet to..  And when they can't help, and they never can..  They will ask for access to my computer for some reasom but we all know what that reason is haha  And the phone list is the other easy option which does not help at all as most of those numbers are dissconnected or you go through a time wasting phone service that ends with the phone saying your going to talk to someone and then it just hangs up..  No tick for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this might be due to proxies, vpn, antivirus or firewalls blocking computer from accessing servers. Unitsll any anti-virus and disable all the rest mentioned above. Restart your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Syed but they were all the first things mentioned to try.. I have the internet mate and I have been using Adobe software since 1994.. When did you start using it?  I'm trying to get help from a professional.  That's great advise for a beginner but I wouldn't be here unless I had tried everything and your suggestions are the most obvious and repeated so called solutions that do nothing.. It all worked fine and I didn't change anything..  I obviously tried to re install with the firewall, vpn and security all turned off.. Although when I originally installed the Creative cloud I did not have this issue...  Also just before the CC starts to try to install it opens a browser, opens adobe.com and varifies my account.. You would think this would be considered communicating with the server..  There really is no help..  This has held my business up for 5 days so far..  and there seems to be no solution from Adobe on it's way 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Homer J,

See this help article.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

If you still need help, you must contact Adobe Technical Support, not felllow product users and unpaid forum volunteers like us. 

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Good luck! 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy but why do you even answer if you don't know anything?  The whole purpose of this is so that a solution can be found.  I am not the only one with this problem and the contact for Adobe is absolutely useless.

If people like yourself keep giving me links that I have seen already without offering any solution it is just pointless don't you see.  I am a professional and have tried everything which is why I am here looking for help.  It is a last resort.  Why are you an Adobe community Professional? Do you just comment alot and tell people to try the obvious links?  Please respect the community and only comment if you can help or know what to do.  We can all see the uselinks that Adobe supplies but they do not help and that is why we are here.

If anyone knows if Adobe has stopped supporting Windows 7 please let me know as that is what the professionals at Adobe chat just told me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would think that Adobe would have sent us an email and let us know if this is the case surely.  I asked three other people at Adobe chat if this was a fact but they were to useless to answer my question and started asking about illustrator which I had never mentioned.. My issue is still that Creative Cloud itself will not reload after it all of a sudden stopped working. Sheesh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, not technical support.  Unless you see a staff badge, you're not talking to Adobe employees here.  Adobe's technical support have always been courteous and eager to help me whenever I've reached out to them.  If you're not getting satisfaction,  feel free to ask for a supervisor.  Or ask them to escalate your issue to a senior technical engineer for follow-up after the holiday. 

Goodbye & good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Win10 or Mac Sierra with latest updates are required to run Creative Cloud.

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you use. Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines