• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Easy switching between work and personal CC account

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a full CC account through my employer but also a Photography Plan for my personal photography projects.

Switching between the accounts is always a hassle. If it was just signing in and out with a password it would be fine but the mailing with verification codes really slows everything down. Mail always take a minute or two to be sent. Should be a way to just use password login.

Dowloaded the Adobe Account Access app but it seems that it only works with one of the accounts. So when switching back I still need to wait for the verification code to be mailed.

Can you have both accounts connected to the app? That would really help a lot.

Or just skip it all together and login once with both accounts in the CC app and then just click "Switch Account"

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never turned it ON, so I don't have the details, but I think that if you go to your account https://account.adobe.com/ you will be able to turn 2-factor login OFF so you don't have to wait for an email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never turned on 2-factor login. Still need to verify my login by mail when switching.
This really needs to be simplified. 
Remember the hassle of having two accounts on Instagram and you had to log in and out and then they changed to a simple click of a button. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I have the same problem and came to the message boards for a solution. Mine doesn't even allow me to log in and send a code. I have logged out of my company profile on all Adobe apps on my computer and when I try to open Adobe Illustrator to log in with my personal profile, it doesn't ask me for a log in, it tells me my trial has ended and I need to buy a subscription! It's still connected to my company profile, even though I'm logged out. FRUSTRATING EVERY TIME. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it tells me my trial has ended and I need to buy a subscription!

By @kellyc4103

See here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree this is a total pain in the butt, stupidest system imaginable for those who work from home.  It should be a simple matter to move from a business to a personal account, but Adobe makes it almost impossible.  Dumb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It should be a simple matter to move from a business to a personal account

By @Leonard23429714iszf

Please post that here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines