Highlighted

Edits to portfolio site, font options and color

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe recently changed the way you can edit portfolio it seems, I used to be able to edit the fonts on all my pages as well as the color.  Now I can only do this "site wide".

However, my entire site is still how it was edited before. So if I want to add a new page, it's a different set up from all my other pages.

Is this something I can adjust still? Or did they change everything so you can't edit as much as before? 

Nevermind, I figured it out! 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edits to portfolio site, font options and color

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe recently changed the way you can edit portfolio it seems, I used to be able to edit the fonts on all my pages as well as the color.  Now I can only do this "site wide".

However, my entire site is still how it was edited before. So if I want to add a new page, it's a different set up from all my other pages.

Is this something I can adjust still? Or did they change everything so you can't edit as much as before? 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines