Highlighted

Empty Dialog box opens on startup and can not be closed

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the new Lightroom update with Classic and the new app I get an empty dialog box that pops up on startup and will not go away no matter what I do. Creative Cloud works fine, but this is a separate box from the app, it also appears as a separate box in the taskbar.  It is very annoying. Any idea how to stop this?creative.JPG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

disable font sync'g and restart your computer.

does that dialog appear?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Empty Dialog box opens on startup and can not be closed

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the new Lightroom update with Classic and the new app I get an empty dialog box that pops up on startup and will not go away no matter what I do. Creative Cloud works fine, but this is a separate box from the app, it also appears as a separate box in the taskbar.  It is very annoying. Any idea how to stop this?creative.JPG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

does that dialog appear?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

do you have file or font sync'g enabled?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What ever is default. It says I have 5 font's synced .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does that dialog appear?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After un syncing, No It doesn't appear any longer. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's back again. lol All sync stopped. Pops up when windows starts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

untick 'launch at login' for the cc app and restart your computer.

does the dialog popup after booting completes?

if yes, it's not the cc app. use your task manager to find out what that is and close it/fix the problem.

if not, start the cc app.  does the dialog appear?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have this same issue. A blank dialog box will pop up after I log in. The only way to make it go away is to force Adobe Creative Cloud to close through Task Manager. However, after about a minute it comes back. I unticked Launch at login and removed Creative Cloud from Startup options. Creative Cloud is not even started when I log in but the blank dialog box still comes up. The software still works but the dialog box wont go away. The option to disable font snycing is greyed out and I can't disabled it. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines