• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encore asking for serial number-Previous community posts not helping

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been using Encore CS6 with CC for years perfectly fine until today.  I have browsed previous community forum posts and have tried their solutions, none of which are working for me.  I don't have Premiere CS6 installed on my computer, so the solution of signing out and uninstalling and reinstalling CS6 is not working for me.  I have tried updating, signing out of CC and back in under various apps.  Nothing is working. Super frustrating at this point as Adobe Support just keeps telling me it is end of life and that I need a CC subscription, which I have the entire Creative Cloud app all plan subscription.  HELP.

p.s.  For as much as we pay for the CC Suite, I don't want to have to PAY for a 3rd party disc authoring software.  Please bring back Encore Adobe.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you purchased the serial number version of Premiere Pro, Encore is a dead product that is no longer offered with a subscription... you are going to have to use a different program

Both do author Blu-rays but DVD Architect has problems with H.264 so using MPEG2 is a must
Encore alternative http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/taw6.html
Also https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/dvd-architect/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why just overnight I cannot use it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>why just overnight I cannot use it

PPro/Encore was offered with an EARLIER subscription... my best guess is that an update removed that function

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines