• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR 1

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2016 Sep 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've been trying to deal with this for about 4 days now. Whenever I try to launch Premiere Pro CS6 I get the message "Configuration error Please uninstall and reinstall the product. If this problem still occurs, please contact Adobe technical support for help, and mention the error code shown at the bottom of this screen. Error: 1" A little background, I have 2 hard drives, C: has Windows installed while D: is just used for all my storage. I've tried installing it in numerous occasions, I've had some tell me to move files from program files from one drive to another, some to edit the registry, I've even used a registry cleaner (I used registry winner, which probably didn't actually do anything), I've used Revo Uninstaller to uninstall everything related to Premiere Pro. I honestly don't know what to do... The only thin I really have left is just to wipe my hard drive, which I really don't want to do obviously. Any help?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 08, 2016 Sep 08, 2016

Exactly which version of Windows?

Code 1 Creative Cloud desktop failed to install. Error code: 1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2016 Sep 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly which version of Windows?

Code 1 Creative Cloud desktop failed to install. Error code: 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 15 iMacs in a lab (Mac OS 10.11.5). Because or an Error: 16 error message, I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and updated all CS6 programs during the break. Today, I'm presented with:

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 10.28.33 AM.png

Adobe will not offer me any telephone support, as CS6 is a legacy product, according to Adobe. I really do not know what else to do except reverting back to Yosemite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, tengo la version paga para fotógrafos, uso mucho las nuevas versiones, pero tambien el CS6 y hoy me encontre con este error, y realmente lo uso por los filtros externos que algunos no me funcionan en la version nueva del CC, como puedo solucionarlo, gracias.error de cs6.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Get-Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hii adobe,

please help me reslove the error 

just i open photoshop cs6 

the error 1 show on my screen

error 1

(please uninstall and reinstall the photoshop)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines