• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 120, Having Trouble Installing Apps

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community, I have a question for you smart tech people. I have almost half a terabyte of storage in my E: Drive, and I have a folder called Creative Cloud Files. That's where my installation is going to, but it saying Error 120, Insufficient disk space. I made it so the Creative Cloud Files File is where it downloads to. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AjD57, you have posted to the Get Started forum, that is designed to answer questions for individual members, but I do not see a Creative Cloud membership assigned to your e-mail address.  What type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?  Also, do you own and maintain the computer and network that you are using the membership on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/moving-ps-and-lr-classic-from-internal-hd-to-an-external-...

Check that link to know how to install in your E Drive. Creative cloud by default installs in the C drive. Even if you install in E drive, it will still need some space in C drive to install some critical files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines