• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 120- Photoshop Install

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the Adobe CC today, but when i attempt to downlaod Photoshop, it says there is insufficent space. That is true on the drive i downloaded the CC app on, but i have an additional drve wite about 900 GB. I already have my download preferences set to a folder on my other drive, but i keep getting Error 120.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quite a few files install on your c drive no matter where you install the adobe programs (and i assume by "download preferences" you mean "install preferences".

how much space is available on your c drive and can you move or delete some files from your c drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The operating system and applications need room on the system drive for system amd temp files.

It would be best to get a larger system drive to avoid issues in the future with all applications.

What size is the drive and how full is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines