• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 151 while trying to install CC apps on macOS 10.15.1

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just joined the cloud on MAC OS 10.15.1,  and am attempting to download the individual apps.  When it gets to 8% its crashes, and says error 151.  I have tried rebooting, using the cloud cleaner, and have been walked through various "fixes" by chat reps and on the phone and nothing works,.

I need the suite for work, but am so frustrated by this whole thing.  Has anyone experienced this and had it fixed?  Thanks

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there

ive tried that as well as other fixes the chat person walked me thought and nothing works.  I guess Illl just have to get a refund and live without this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GooGoo, I am sorry that you continue to face Error 191 while attempting to install the CC apps included with your membership.  Error 151 occurs because the installer is being blocked from creating a required symbolic link.

Please review any installed security or utility software that could be interfering with this process.  I would recommend verifying that you have all available updates available and that it is not blocking the install process.  If you are unsure of how to accomplish this, then please temporarily suspend the use of the software until the installation process is complete.

For more information on Error 151, see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-error.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines