• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 1935 During installing Acobat XI.

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, while I was installing the Acrobat Pro XI after helps was given here. Now facing another problematic installation.

Upon the almost completed installation process, there popup an Error Box. It writes

"Error 1935, An error occurred during the installation of assembly component {76C3F0F6-9BD-35DA-81C6-CA8A88CC93CA}.

HRESULT: 0x800736FD."

Then it took crazily long time to unwrite the software from registry.....wasted many hours for repeating these processes.

I was given link to download the software directly from Adobe site, suspecting my DVD is damage. But the of problem persists.

Can someone advise? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please go through this link: http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-1935-install-acrobat-reader.html

Thank You

Arjun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not working, have been trying since yesterday morning (for the Invalid Serial Number Issue), noon for the 1935 error till now 3.25am....

My OS is Window 7, Home Premium  64bits.

Using Microsoft.Net version 4 plus.

Please see what i have done so far.

The Roll Back actions took about 45 minutues to complete. Wasted alot of time, 2 days........

My computer knowledge is poor. Pardon me for the poor computer terms.

Solution 1: Clear the transaction log.

If you receive a 1935 error when you try to install Acrobat or Reader, the Windows file system transaction log has become corrupted. The Windows file system uses the log to recover when a file error occurs. To correct this install error, clear the log.

• Open an Administrator command prompt: Right-click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt and select Run As Administrator. Click Allow for the elevation prompt
  • In the command prompt, type the command below:
    fsutil resource setautoreset true C:\
    The line above assumes that C: is the drive in which Vista is installed. If it is installed on another drive like D:, change the drive letter appropriately.
    Restart the system.

Seems ok at first then the whole process repeated.

Ran the process as Admin in my PC at the cmd page.Should I get out of the environment to pure C:\ by using cd\ and set to only purely C:/ fsutil resource setautoreset true C:\ ?

Solution 2: Disable antispyware and antivirus software or remove adware or spyware from your computer and then install Acrobat or Adobe Reader.

• Disable the following applications or types of applications, following any instructions provided by such software:
    • Disable Lavasoft Ad-Watch, Ad-Aware, or similar detection software before installation.
    • Disable WebRoot Spy Sweeper.
    Install Acrobat or Adobe Reader again.

None of these program in my computer. (Norton disabled)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------===================-----------------

Solution 3: Remove adware and then install Acrobat or Adobe Reader.

A certain type of adware running on the system can cause 1935 errors.
  • Start the Task Manager.
    . Look at the Processes tab. Look for a  process named wtoolsa.exe.
    .If this process is running, then you remove this adware.
  • Install Acrobat or Adobe Reader again.

None of these program in my computer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines