• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error 2032

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2011 Dec 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new mac pro and when i try to download a trial version of photoshop i continually get error 2032. I have registered my account. When i go to troubleshooting, this particular error is not listed. Can anyone help me come further?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something is blocking Flash/ a script or it isn't even installed on your Mac. Also try an alternate browser.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mylenium,That makes sense, but do you have any more specific guesses at which it might be and how I can resolve it? I,ve tried google chrome and get the same response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have your privacy settings of Flash Player to block storage of all information on your computer? I don't know if this will make a difference, but it might. This is definitely a flash player issue. You might try to make sure you have the latest flash player and that you have no software anit-virus/anit-spyware or firewall software blocking anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see that any of those issued are in the way. I have the latest updated version and the firewall is turned off, no special 'anti' programs, Might just take it back to the salesplace and have them check it. Thanks for now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it possible you are trying to download and install the Adobe Download Assistant?  This is an AIR app and I have found references to a 2032 error with Troubleshoot AIR installation | Windows.  In specific this appears to be related to not being able to write to the download location.  I would recommend that you try downloading to your desktop and try the installation from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines