• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 404 installing Photoshop CC2014 on mac OS 10.8.5

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an older iMac running on mac OS 10.8.5 and downloaded Illustrator CC2014 just fine through the Creative Cloud application, but it absolutely will not download Photoshop for me. I keep getting an error right away before any of it downloads. It says "Installation Failed" and I click "Learn More" and it says:

"Installation Failed.

Download error. Please Retry to try again or contact customer support.(404)"

Some old threads came up suggesting to go into the Library and delete a folder called "AAMupdater" but nothing happened. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Thank you for any help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's some os component missing, Fix download, install, or update errors for your Adobe apps, but the suggested fix is for windows.

see if you can update your os or using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines