• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you try to install or launch a Creative Cloud app and get andy of the following errors,:

While installing-

Windows updates from Microsoft required to install this product are not available on this computer. Please install the required updates and try again.

While Launching- 

The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from yo

ur computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Please see the link for help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/error_on_launch.html

Thanks 

Kanika Sehgal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, we bought 15 licenses of Photoshop, but I'm having a problem with installing them on the PC (we have closed the downloading exe files). 90% of viruses on the Internet are exe files. I also have a problem with the download on 15 PCs 100-500 megabytes to install the program Photoshop. Where can I download the full distribution Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes. Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It sounds like you are downloading the Creative Cloud Desktop App which handles the photoshop download. Complete that install and then it will continue to install Photoshop for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. But the problem is that I can't download 100-500 megabytes each time for 15 PCs. Where can I get (download) the full distribution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would like to build a package for distribution then you can use the Creative Cloud Packager.

Creative Cloud Packager is an enterprise tool and is available from the Deployment tab of the Admin Console, from the Creative Cloud Teams portal and from the Licensing Website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Via "Admin console" - "Package" created distribution photoshopcc_ru_RU_WIN_64.zip 1, 7 GB. Installed on your PC the Adobe Creative Cloud (unzipped above files and run setup.exe from the folder x:\photoshopcc_ru_RU_WIN_64\photoshop cc\Build). When you try to install from the same folder in Photoshop CC (photoshop cc.msi) the installation starts and then stops. I have Windows 7 x64. If I go to Adobe Creative Cloud then click "Install Adobe" doesn't click.

What to do???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To clarify, are you saying that the *.msi fails but the *.exe works, or both fail?

Is there only Photoshop in the package?

Please make sure any potentially conflicting processes are closed (e.g any other Adobe applications.)

Install from the command prompt with administrative privileges. For details of syntax see Deploy packages for Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The testing was unsuccessful.

Today began to install the finished package on another PC. Installation was successful, but Photoshop does not start an error (see the picture).

photoshop1.JPG

Adobe Creative Cloud works well. I install the program with administrator rights. Re-installed three times, did not help. Where to get the file specified in the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I just became very inattentive at the end of the day. I just got a Photoshop shortcut in the start menu, not on my desktop. Thank you for your help.

Going to test Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have the problem with this file missing...

I tried updating myself.. nothing

Helpdesk Adobe has looked into my computer but said I should contact microsoft because it is a problem in their update.

Helpdesk microsoft updated some more stuff. Restarted my computer... still nothing...

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yunak95018516,

We are sorry for the inconvenience it has caused to you, let me try to help you with this, as you are getting "Error: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing" while installing Creative Cloud applications, I would request you to check the solution mentioned on: Error :api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing and share the results.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't download Photoshop CC, Error: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing....PS began crashing soon after launch a few weeks ago. I was advised by Adobe to uninstall and then reinstall but now I can't get PS downloaded. Any clues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you using the cc desktop app to install ps?

https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, using desktop app...Adobe even tried yesterday and failed to download to my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated again, tried to download... still no go. Missing that "file"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7, 64 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you update your ms univ c runtime?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and I watched the Adobe tech update it as well. About a month ago PS began crashing shortly after launch and it wouldn't allow the app updates. I was advised to uninstall, then reinstall by another Adobe tech but that has proven a huge mistake, as I can't get it downloaded now....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have win 7, sp 1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's the one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines