• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error C-160 for creative cloud

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi after geting update for creative cloud 5.2.0.17 I am facig issues regarding updates & installation of other adobe softwares like XD. Whenever I trying to install XD Error code C-160 is coming. I tried all possible ways to resolve it but still no luck. 

I will be grateful if any one can help me.Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manan,

I have already seen this topic, the problem is that i did not install any adobe software yet coz whenever I am trying to install any software i.e XD or photoshop this particular error is coming and the installation process intrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Himzzzy, if you encounter Error 160 it is because our installers are not able to write to the computer registry.  Please review the settings for any installed security software.  If the computer is managed by an organization then work with them to install software on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines