• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error C151 on MAC

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I´m getting the same error (code:C151) while trying to install Photoshop on my Mac. 

Here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#errorC151

it says "4. Rename the file or folder you have identified, and try to install the app again."

Here is my error log:

Exit Code: 151
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 151) executing in command 'CreateMacAliasCommand' for package: 'AdobeColorCommonSetRGB_1_0-mul', version:1.1.4
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeColorCommonSetRGB_1_0-mul Version: 1.1.4). Error code: '151'
WARN: Unable to delete file at "/Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Recommended". 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don´t understand, should I rename "recommended" or what? Which name should I give to it then?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This path is a link to the following path

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Color/Profiles/Recommended

Check the permission of the files in this folder and provide read/write access to these files and then try, also provide the read/write access to this folder as well.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines