• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error C301 on macOS 10.13.5

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experience the same problem, but on a Mac... so I have no idea if or how I can uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015...

Any troubleshooting on Mac OS X?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Thanks, Martinl61150270.  Please begin by removing the current installation of Lightroom CC by following the steps listed in Uninstall or remove Creative Cloud apps

Once the current installation of Lightroom CC is removed then please reinstall through the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application as discussed in Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps .  The most recent version of Lightroom CC will be installed as part of the new installation process.

If you continue to encounter e

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Martinl61150270, what version of Mac OS are you attempting to install on?  Which specific Adobe CC software title are you attempting to download and install?  Finally, what type of network are you using to download and install on?

Error 301 occurs because the product is unable to installed.  For more information see Creative Cloud download and install errors .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running macOS Sierra 10.13.15 and Lightroom CC 1.3 (Build 20180323-1058-1dc928c) and trying to update to 1.4 through the Adobe Creative Cloud App.

Network? Well, my normal home network...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Martinl61150270.  Please begin by removing the current installation of Lightroom CC by following the steps listed in Uninstall or remove Creative Cloud apps

Once the current installation of Lightroom CC is removed then please reinstall through the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application as discussed in Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps .  The most recent version of Lightroom CC will be installed as part of the new installation process.

If you continue to encounter errors then please check the install log for any additional errors beyond Error 301.  Information on how to locate the installation log can be found at Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files .http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff, that worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, thanks for the update, Martinl61150270!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues operating CC Photoshop 19.1.5 version on my new operating system macOS 10.13.6. Does anyone have any suggestions for me to fix this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I have already uninstalled CC Photoshop and reinstalled it... to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paigeh41536417, sorry to hear you are facing errors using Photoshop CC on macOS 10.13.6.  What specific error are you facing when operating Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop app needs updating. Every time I try it comes up with error 301. I've rebooted and everything else is up to date but I cannot update my photoshop, please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, cant update. But when I try to uninstall, I also cant. Same Error code. I'm stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same error 301 (not C301) by update of Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC on macOS 10.14 and the reason was enabled Avira Antivirus as background task. After disabling Avira the update went smoothly without any error code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines