• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error cobe P22 [renamed by moderator]

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an annual subscription to the ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD package on the website. Attempts to install it on a personal computer failed. During installation, the system informs about the error code P22 (Installation on case-sensitive volumes is not supported. Please choose a different volume for installation). Attempts were made on mac computers with OS: macOS High Sierra, v10.13.16 and macOS Catalina v10.15.5. Please tell me how to install the purchased software on my computer. If this is not possible (the software product is incompatible with the operating system of my computers), tell me how to cancel the purchase and return your money.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines