• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 113 despite having a stable internet connection.

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening from germany!

I find myself in a predicament. I am trying to update or install any Adobe application however the Error Code 113 prevents me from doing any such action. I already browsed the forum and know it is a connection problem. My Internet connection is fine and I have disabled my firewall as well as used the Limited access repair tool to no avail.

Resetting the Host File was not required due to the lack of adobe related entries.

The Error Protocoll for Photoshop is:

- 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download
FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64 Version: 13.1.0.64). Error code: '113' 

The Error Protocoll for Premiere Pro is:

- 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobePremierePro14AllTrial Version: 14.7.0.23). Error code: '113'

The Error Protocoll for After Effects is:

- 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64 Version: 13.1.0.64). Error code: '113'

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for any confusion, Wolter. Error 113 is not related to the stability of the Internet connection, but rather a lack of computers ability to reach the required servers.  The computer will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.

For your next steps, please verify that the computer can access the necessary servers and ports. Several free web utilities can help you with the testing process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you for your quick response!

I hope I am not disturbing your Christmas in any way! I am not very knowledgeable on these topics so I would like to ask if you could ellaborate on *verify that the computer can access the necessary servers and ports*.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wolter, Merry Christmas to you too. This is a public discussion forum, so anyone can respond if they have internet access.

Adobe doesn't recommend any specific utilities, but you can use your favorite search engine to search for a port check tool. You can then use the information in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html to determine what servers the computer is unable to access.  Once determined, you will want to contact your Internet service provider, or whoever manages your network, to find out why they are blocked and if the blockage can be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again!

I checked a few things and I have tried to install Adobe Creative Cloud( I wanted to try re-installing but i cannot even install Creative Cloud anymore) and after that tried to install it on a PC with the same internet connection as mine and it worked. This seems to be a problem on my PC itself aside from Firewall and Host Files. My ISP is most likely not to blame here given what I found out. Is it possible that one of the latest Windows Updates messed up ? I recall this issue starting with one of the latest windows updates and did not bother to fix it... I appreciate your help and time. I hope this does not bother anyone too much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention that the error code was 201.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another Update. I installed Adobe Creative Cloud successfully however installing the Apps simply won't install nor Update again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wolter, I am sorry, but Error 201 also points to the same root cause: the computer is being blocked from connecting to our servers. For more information on Error 201, see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error201.

For your next steps, please return to my previous post and verify that the computer can connect to the necessary servers and ports to use an individual Creative Cloud membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines