Highlighted

Error code 113: Unable to reach Adobe servers

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received this same error for the past 2 months. I have a fantastic (fiber) connection to the Internet with great speed and stability, so it's NOT my Internet connection.

Is any one else having issues downloading updates from the Adobe servers? I've only rarely been able to do it, usually late on a Friday night. During any other time of day or night, I get about 20 percent downloaded before I get this failure error: "Error code 113: Unable to reach Adobe servers."

I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the Adobe Cloud Updater app. I got the exact same results when trying to download updates. Everything was fine until about 2 months ago. It's been a nightmare ever since.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error code 113: Unable to reach Adobe servers

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received this same error for the past 2 months. I have a fantastic (fiber) connection to the Internet with great speed and stability, so it's NOT my Internet connection.

Is any one else having issues downloading updates from the Adobe servers? I've only rarely been able to do it, usually late on a Friday night. During any other time of day or night, I get about 20 percent downloaded before I get this failure error: "Error code 113: Unable to reach Adobe servers."

I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the Adobe Cloud Updater app. I got the exact same results when trying to download updates. Everything was fine until about 2 months ago. It's been a nightmare ever since.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check for firewalls and antiviruses installed on your computer or network, disable them and then try to install.

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Operating System up to date without any pending updates.

If you are facing issue while reinstalling , try offline installer from alternate link :

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Refernce :

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Check for firewalls and antiviruses installed on your computer or network, disable them and then try to install."

That's a risky solution, but I tried it anway this time. It did not work.

"Is the Operating System up to date without any pending updates."

Confirmed: All up to date with no pending updates.

"If you are facing issue while reinstalling , try offline installer from alternate link :"

My problem isn't with the installer app, which I have deleted in reinstalled. It's with all Adobe app updates: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. They all fail with Error 113.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a network?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Are you on a Network?"

I am not.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a shot in the dark:

Try a different browser.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0