error code 113

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install aftereffects on my computer.

I tried every solution, but still, never works.

my internet, storage, everything is okay.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 04, 2020
Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional , Nov 04, 2020
Error code 113 indicates that your device is not able to connect to Adobe servers, or the firewall settings on your device are interfering with the installation process.   Solution Check your Internet connectivity and firewall settings, and then try to install the app again. For more information, see Fix connectivity issues for Adobe apps.  

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error code 113 indicates that your device is not able to connect to Adobe servers, or the firewall settings on your device are interfering with the installation process.

Solution

Check your Internet connectivity and firewall settings, and then try to install the app again. For more information, see Fix connectivity issues for Adobe apps.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yutik, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?  There is no membership for After Effects or Creative Cloud assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines