Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code = 146 - installing Photoshop

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[moderator detached this thread from a different unrelated one]

I've had the same issue. I've removed CC three times and reinstalled PS only to have it fail each time. I also tried downloading previous versions (which worked fine yesterday) to no avail. I need to get this program installed, can someone please help me with this. Here is the error code log. 

Exit Code: 146
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 1 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveFileCommand' for package: 'AdobePhotoshop22-Core_x64', version:22.4.0.195
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobePhotoshop22-Core_x64 Version: 22.4.0.195). Error code: '146'
ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0
ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0
WARN: Unable to move file at "C:\adobeTemp\ETRE54B.tmp\1\Application\Required\Plug-ins\File Formats\Radiance.8bi" to "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\Plug-ins\File Formats\Radiance.8bi" Error 1392 The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>>>I've had the same issue.

Appears to be a different issue.

This discussion is about people whose downloads fail at 8%. You seem to be able to download the software in full.

Your issue relates to Exit Code: 146. Click here for details

This error generally occurs when the installer is unable to move a file from the temporary folder where it was first downloaded.

Try the solutions listed here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines