Highlighted

Error Code 146

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed instructions from the adobe website regarding the error code 146 and disabled my anti-virus software and I still am not able to update Creative Cloud or photo shop apps.  Would it help to delte the creative cloud app and re-install it.

Thank you!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Code 146

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed instructions from the adobe website regarding the error code 146 and disabled my anti-virus software and I still am not able to update Creative Cloud or photo shop apps.  Would it help to delte the creative cloud app and re-install it.

Thank you!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a Teams / Enterprise account, please contact your IT dept admin for assistance.

Error 146 is usually caused by a permissions problem.  Does your computer user profile have administrative permissions?

And did you verify file permissions as described below?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/Error_Code_146.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0