• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 146

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been searching around different threads to see what might solve my problem but so far none have helped.

Here's a log for installing Photoshop; 

Exit Code: 146
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 3 error(s), 3 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveFileCommand' for package: 'CCXProcess-Components', version:4.0.3.17
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: CCXProcess-Components Version: 4.0.3.17). Error code: '146'
ERROR: CreateProcess failed! Error: 2
ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0
ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0
WARN: Unable to run program "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud Experience\libs\CCXUninstallHook.exe"
WARN: Warning (Code = 183) executing command RunProgramCommand
WARN: Unable to move file at "C:\adobeTemp\ETR1F78.tmp\5\redirector\CCXProcess.exe" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud Experience\CCXProcess.exe" Error 5 Access is denied.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot get a log for the Creative Cloud update it keeps asking me to install as it just takes me to the help page which also doesn't make sense because I've uninstalled it 3 times and re-downloaded a new installer everytime so it should be the latest.

So far I have tried completely uninstalling Creative Cloud and other adobe apps I have installed, I have disabled Windows Defender, updating Windows, downloading a new installer for Creative Cloud and also installing it in safe mode. Re-installing Windows is my last resort but I'm just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue to what I am having. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update:

I have discovered the Adobe Cleaning Tool and it has solved my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines