• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code 190

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I want to ask, how do I fix "Creative cloud for desktop is currently running in compability mode?? I tried to find HDBox, but there is no HDBox in the folder"

Second, CC wont update, it shows "Creative Cloud update failed, error code 190", I've update my windows 10 to latest version and build. But, when I want to insall adobe XD it shows =

Exit Code: 190 -------------------------------------- Summary -------------------------------------- - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) FATAL: Sanity check for installation failed. Current OS version 6.2.9200 doesn't satisfy OS requirements. FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 190 error message -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to fix this thing

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When you say latest version and build what exact version of Windows do you have, you can check by typing winver on the start menu

2020-09-26 13_09_19-About Windows.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

compatibility mode: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/15523-change-compatibility-mode-settings-apps-windows-10-a.html

your os doesn't meet xd specs.  a common issue is your os needs to be 64 bit but there are other issues possible, https://helpx.adobe.com/africa/xd/user-guide.html/africa/xd/system-requirements.html

p.s. correction to ged's msg: type winver in the search bar next to the start menu to see your win 10 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've higher OS, I tried to make a new user on my desktop, and try to install cc and adobe xd there, and It works, but if I go back to my default user and try to install it, it doesn't work. Do you know what's the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, your os doesn't meet specs.  (i don't even think you have win 10 but are running win 8.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I can install it with my different user in my windows and use it normally, but if I go back to my default user, I can't install/use it... Idk what's the problem..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have either a settings problem on your computer or you installed an older version of xd that was compatible with your os.

what windows version do you have?  is it, version 6.2.9200?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My os version is v2004 ( build 19041.508).. (Newest update)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's not what xd is seeing when using the problematic user so there is a settings problem on your computer with that user.  google how to fix or contact adobe support:

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"p.s. correction to ged's msg: type winver in the search bar next to the start menu to see your win 10 version"

It works on the Start button as well, I've always searched on Windows 10 with the Start button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

afaik, on the start button you have to right click then left click something (i know search and run will work) before typing winver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but you are wrong, have you actually tried it, I just clicked on the Start button and typed winver as per screenshot

When you click on the Start button and start typing it invokes the search function, no need to right click.

2020-09-26 14_46_07-.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're correct left clicking the start button and typing enters text in the search bar.  (if you had the search bar displayed, you would see your cursor in it when you left clicked.)

alright, we settled that which doesn't help the op who still has an unsupported (by xd) os.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to install adobe XD using cc, it shows that it has a problem with my system.

not compatible.JPG

This is my system properties = 

system.JPG

Is it compatible yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems an issue with the OS version, see the system requirements for XD at the following link

https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_zh/xd/user-guide.html/hk_zh/xd/system-requirements.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is fall creator update included in windows 10 pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have much idea about Win OS as I use a MAC. You will have to google it out, a quick search gave me this, see if it helps

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Xd works only on a short list of computers and tablets. Read the requirements carefully. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, any help would be grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your computer/tablet, Samantha? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to make new desktop user acc, and try to install cc and adobe xd there, and It's work, anyone know what's the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines