• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 191 while Installing Adobe XD. Tried everything in this forum, Didn't hepl

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the error log it is showing:

help.pngI tried WSReset, I changed the read -write permissions of required folder, updated all apps in Store. I ran the Cleaner tool 5-10 and deleted by Browser's AdBlocker. Nothing seems to help. How do I install Adobe XD?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TylerDurden63, you can find additional troubleshooting steps on how to resolve Error 191 at https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/fix-error-code-191-when-installing-xd.html.

If those steps have all failed, then please begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reset my PC ( keeping all the files) and then tried installing it again. It worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "I Reset My PC"?

Do you mean you Re-Started, Rebooted, your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I re-installed windows by

Setting > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset This PC (and then choose "keep" my files). It will re-install windows and remove all installed applications but it'll keep your personal files safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff that link you posted is an INTERNAL site that, for me and I suspect other users, cannot access. I would think only Adobe Staff can access it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Just Shoot Me!  I have updated the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines