Exit

Error Code 191

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant even solve the problem with the posting about the topic. Pls help

Exit Code: 191
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
- 2 fatal error(s), 5 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:23.1.32.2
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 23.1.32.2). Error code: '191'
ERROR: SHCreateDirectoryEx failed. Error: 3
ERROR: Failed to create file at path :C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Installer\{76A6E958-E0C0-4840-B5C1-4876D1C12EEE} Error:3
ERROR: SHCreateDirectoryEx failed. Error: 3
ERROR: hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\HDHelper.exe failed to install UWP app with error code -1 - OS Message:
ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package with error
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble installing Adobe XD and getting error 191. We would request you to please try the solution mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/exit-code-191-while-installing-adobe-xd-windows.html#targetText=Tro... and let us know if you need further assistance on this.

However, I am also moving this thread to our Download and Install team who will help you further to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But, actually, I had tried all of those methods since it was all used to reply the same topic problem. Idk what to do anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Syf107, after you implemented the seven solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/exit-code-191-while-installing-adobe-xd-windows.html are you still receiving the same error as your original post?

If so, then Univeral Windows Platform installations are currently being blocked on the computer.  Are you able to install other applications from the Microsoft Store?  Is there any pending updates available within the Microsoft Store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, I got the same error 191 that made me cannot install the adobe xd up until now.

I also read about it, the microsoft store. I have downloaded it all. I tried to download the twitter and also whatsapp desktop apps. it doesn't have a problem at all.

Do you have any alternatives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Syf107, are you installing on a computer that you manage yourself?  If so, and you are unable to resolve Error 191, then please contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines