• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 22 - Wipe your Mac to use Adobe

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/no-creative-cloud-installers-support-mac-apfs-file-system...

Where an adobe rep kept repeating himself that you had to 'read the directions on how to install adobe apps on mac'.

For the 15 years I used your products in a professional capacity, they were always the most intuitive and informed; I even tested your beta products in an official capacity and supplied bug reports and critique. But what is this gargantuan fall from grace?? How can you now suck so much when you have the monopoly on so many professional apps? What, do I defect and use free web apps instead? I can't even install your naff cloud app to manage the apps I want to use let alone install the programs. Your 'answer' in the above post is that users have to reformat their entire computer to a prescribed format. This is just appalling practise and not a solution!

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is a solution. Not one you like, but the only one. You seem to be complaining about a 3 year old reply, but the message from it is absolutely true. Adobe have never supported case sensitive filesystems in macOS. I am curious why anyone would choose this rare and unusual setting for their Mac; it's so rare that Adobe choose not to set up an entire second test room of machines for the handful of people affected, it seems to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines