Highlighted

error code 22

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While trying to download the cloud that i got from adobe I get an error code 22 . Installation on case sensitive volumes is not supported . Please choose a different volume for installation . I've never had this problem before . I'm doing all of this on an iMac version 10.10.1 OS X Yosemite . I had lightroom installed also and its not working at all either . I try to launch it and another error code . Thats another problem all its own . How do i switch a volume ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

error code 22

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While trying to download the cloud that i got from adobe I get an error code 22 . Installation on case sensitive volumes is not supported . Please choose a different volume for installation . I've never had this problem before . I'm doing all of this on an iMac version 10.10.1 OS X Yosemite . I had lightroom installed also and its not working at all either . I try to launch it and another error code . Thats another problem all its own . How do i switch a volume ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 03, 2015 0
Guide ,
Jan 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2015 0