• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error code U43M1D207

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2014 May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been searching your forum database for two days now.  Everyone has this problem, or something close to it...

Adobe Extension Manager CS5 5.0 Update

There was an error downloading this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U43M1D207

Adobe Pixel Bender Toolkit 2.5 Update

There was an error downloading this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U43M1D207

Adobe Illustrator CS5 15.0.2 Update

I need this resolved now.  Your products are putting me in a tremendous bind and its getting worse every hour that goes by.

I have tried everything on every forum you offer.  Two days!

Here is what I am running...Windows 7 home premium, Adobe CS5-32 bit.  Please do not send me a link to a forum that does not address my problems.  As a matter of fact, don't send me a link to anywhere except a place I can solve this problem.  Continuously sending your clients to unhelpful forums is helping no one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Them what other Adobe software titles do you have installed?  If you are receiving a U43M1D207 error that means you have upgraded your Adobe Application Manager to a more recent version than that which was included with Creative Suite 5.

I would recommend you run the available uninstallers in the Programs and Features control panel to remove your current installation.  You can then ensure full removal by utilizing the CC Cleaner Tool.  You can find details on the use of the CC Cleaner Tool at Use the CC Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems | CC, CS3-CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.

Finally if you continue to receive errors during the update process then I would recommend reviewing your installation logs for the exact error.  You can find details on how to review your installation logs at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html.  You are welcome to post any specific errors you discover to this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Downloading, Installing, Setting Up forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry jeff, but what are we talking about??

I am trying twice today to do the recommended update on elements (PS and Premiere) both resulting in those errors: U43M1D207

Photoshop Camera Raw 8.4-Update

Beim Herunterladen dieses Updates ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Schließen Sie den Vorgang und versuchen Sie es später erneut. Fehlercode: U43M1D207

Adobe Premiere Elements 12.1 – Update

Beim Herunterladen dieses Updates ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Schließen Sie den Vorgang und versuchen Sie es später erneut. Fehlercode: U43M1D207

Adobe forces nearly hundred of people (sometimes) twice to load down a mass of 200MB and the only thing you answer: deinstall/reinstall etc.

we paid enough money for that software and now we are blocking worldwide bandwith and wasting money and time ...and your only response is: sorry shit happens and our update-logic-software is very buggy ????

first of all: sorry!!

second of all: we stop that

third of all: we'll come back as far it is solved

nice evening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signalorange the U43M1D207 error did not exist when Creative Suite 5 was released.  This is why the fact that you are receiving this error indicates that you have a newer version of the Adobe Application Manager installed than what is provided by Creative Suite 5.  This is why I have made the recommendations offered in message #1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset your system clock to October 1, 2011 and apply update.  It worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yup that worked. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for me as well.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines