Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error code U44M1i210

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help

Error code U44M1I210 when installing update  for lightroom  in creative cloud Have tried all suggesting's given in adobe error pages even uninstall Lr 5.15 because I got a messages that no new update was available. After uninstall  and use the cleaner tool and file oobe  restart computer I got first an error code  U44M1p37 try again than the code  U44M1i210

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Hallo Jeff ,  I am an happy man sinds 21 of juli late The support team found the solution to the error code U44m1p37 and U44m1i210 the cause of  this was an error sheck  sum of the second file of the down loaded LR update , see my info above. They corrected this by not using this sheck feature I think by down loading this file on mine computer .Strange for me that they did not have the info from this post

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Creative Cloud Download & Install

Hi Harry,

We're sorry to know that you have been facing issues while updating lightroom app.

Please see CC Errors FAQ: How do I fix Error U44M1|210 while updating Adobe Creative Cloud?  and CC Errors FAQ: How do I fix update errors while updating Adobe Creative Cloud? as these FAQs might help you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tanks sheena

I made an new account with admin but still get U44M1p37, an other suggestion please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harry you can find complete details on how to resolve error U44M1P37 at Error U44M1I210 when installing Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite 6 updates .  Creating a new local administrator account is only the first step.  If you have any questions regarding any of the additional steps listed then please update this forum discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hallo Jeff, I have completed the steps mentiont in error U44m1i210 as a new admin,  uninstal creative cloud   and LR 6.0 Installed creative cloud , controle updates aps , not installed ps cc 2017 bridge cc 2017 and lr cc 2017 I started updating   ps cc 2017  was oke  next lr cc 2014  exstract by 42 % oke than  at the end install oke patch failure U44M1p37 retry gave the same result But it installed LR 6.0. I am no computer expert so log files  is for me a problem. It started by installing an ap name forgotten with internal in it ,Please help ?? or can you give me a manual update

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Jeff+A+Wright  schreef

Harry you can find complete details on how to resolve error U44M1P37 at Error U44M1I210 when installing Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite 6 updates .  Creating a new local administrator account is only the first step.  If you have any questions regarding any of the additional steps listed then please update this forum discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​Hallo Jeff, Made an mistake LR must be LR cc 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Jeff ,I am in desparate need of LR 6.12 so II was looking in Installers file the same time as above error U44M1p37 and I found  error DS017 2 times      error DS017: payload adobelightroom 6.12_adobelightroom-mul 6.12.00 ( ) is corrupted  file c: users\name\ etc \\\\ adobelightroom-mul-10717020546\assets1-1.zip is corrupted  May be this is the culprit ??Please let me know asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harry I would recommend contacting our support team at Contact Customer Care so direct assistance can be provided implementing the steps listed in Error U44M1I210 when installing Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite 6 updates .

To review the log file you open it in a text editor, and then utilize the Find command, to look for the occurrences of the word ERROR.  The file is appended to after each installation and the most recent error will be at the end of the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,I did above review with text editor ,Contact customer care did not give me direct assistance only community assist ,What do I wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harry if you are unable to chat with a member of our support team then it is likely due to the current settings or installed add-ons/extensions in the current web browser.  Please use an alternate web browser, smart phone, or tablet to contact our support team at Contact Customer Care​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harry were you able to successfully contact our support team at Contact Customer Care ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Jeff ,  I am an happy man sinds 21 of juli late The support team found the solution to the error code U44m1p37 and U44m1i210 the cause of  this was an error sheck  sum of the second file of the down loaded LR update , see my info above. They corrected this by not using this sheck feature I think by down loading this file on mine computer .Strange for me that they did not have the info from this post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent thanks for the update Harry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I resolved this issue by renaming the Adobe folder located here c:\users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local to Adobe.orig and restarting the check for updates under help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solution worked easily for me when every other solution I found failed. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines