Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Creative Cloud App

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,

I got the following problem: After every new start from the PC the Creative Cloud is disrupted and needs to be reinstalled. That's a really problem. Is there somebody who got a solution for this problem?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Hello Jeff_A_Wright,

I think we can close this post. I've reinstalled the complete system and constituted, that the whole thing was a bad interaction between the CC software, intel driver (that was the main problem => don't use Intel Optane ....) and maybe bad vibrations. 🙂

Now the system and CC runs very, very, very fine.

Thanks for your excellent communication and sorry for my frustrated wording. 🙂

Have a nice weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WebFreak, what else is occurring on the computer, besides restarting?  Is any security or disk optimization software running a task after every reboot?  What steps in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html allow you to resolve the error?  Is it the same solution after every reboot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff_A_Wright,

thanks for your answer. No disk optimation software. Of course Norton is running. But that's not the problem. It was fine with earlier versions of CC app. No problems. Since one of the last upates of CC application EVERY restart the CC application is damaged, needs to be reinstalled. This problem slows my 8core system down, so that no other programs like filemanager etc. will start.
To the steps: The only step that resolves the error, is the complete deinstallation of this creepy CC software. Without this creepy cc software everything is fine. After removing (with the Adobe tools) and reinstalling the same problems. Restart - damaged CC - system massive slow down. Message after restart: "CC app is starting to slow. Please restart the app or your system." I lost time and money while the software has no funtion.
This creepy thing costs me a lot of time, paying for an NON functional software. I should send a bill to Adobe for this hours of spending time trying to solve this problems. 🙂 Sorry ... I'm not amused ... I'm very angry.
Adobe should do a better job please. This problem has to fixed more than asap. It can't be the way, that every day the software has to be removed and new installed. Sorry. Maybe you got a solution ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, WebFreak.  You situation sounds very frustrating since you don't know what is causing the files to become damaged.

For your next steps please contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and begin a chat session, so that the computer can be investigated to identify which software or process is damaging files on the computer.

I would also recommend you back up any critical files on the computer, in case our support team is unable to identify the cause of the files becoming damaged on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff_A_Wright,

I think we can close this post. I've reinstalled the complete system and constituted, that the whole thing was a bad interaction between the CC software, intel driver (that was the main problem => don't use Intel Optane ....) and maybe bad vibrations. 🙂

Now the system and CC runs very, very, very fine.

Thanks for your excellent communication and sorry for my frustrated wording. 🙂

Have a nice weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the welcome update, Webfreak!  I am sorry you had to take the step of formatting and then reinstalling the operating system.  

I would recommend that you keep a list of the applications that are being installed on the computer, in case the error starts again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff,

after a few weeks the same error. This is a thing that can't be. After the last update the same mistakes and I have to repair the installation. The cloud isn't loading and so the programs could not be used.
I will send a bill to Adobe for every loosing working time installing your software. It is frustrating!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that, WebFreak.  Please contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so the errors you continue to encounter can be resolved.  You can use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to review and update your recent support cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Since the last update mine has been going through the same thing, but the difference is  sometimes I'm lucky enough for the programs to magically reinstall themselves, but I never know if when I turn on my computer they're gonna be there. And I had a test for college where I needed AE, but guess what, on the morning of the test I had no program to take it with. I really hope you guys fix this, because it looks like it's not just me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that, Julia.vieira.  

For your next steps, I would recommend you aggressively remove or disable any installed security or optimization software.  The behavior you are encountering is atypical and points to additional elements besides the operating system and Adobe applications being in play.  This may take the form of an uninstaller utility, disk optimization, or misconfigured anti-virus software.

If the error is occurring after every reboot, then you will want to focus on any third-party applications that are performing tasks either during the shut-down or restart process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last CC update I've been unable to connect to Adobe CC Servers. Thus unable to update CC Aps. Seen others with Same and other problems with this update. Any solutions on the way???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MidnightRider_ to use a Creative Cloud Individual membership, you will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  If this is not possible, then your organization should purchase a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership instead.  Both of these memberships allow for the ability to install, update, and use Adobe applications on the local network.

Please also see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html, which discusses how to update your recent support case.  I am showing that we have sent several e-mails asking if you were still encountering problems.  The case will auto close if we do not receive a response promptly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

drives me nuts too. same issue on pc, it always happenns

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emma,

Could you please answer the question from @Jeff A Wright here https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/error-creative-cloud-app/m-p/11160761#M8...?

It would also help, if you could tell us more about your system: OS and version, memory, …

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

T hank you for replying to every single person here. I think I have gotten every error I can. p81 p1 or 8 c303, sometimes I just get a "your system needs updating..." I did roll back from windows 11- I wonder if something went wrong there? Can that be a common thing? I always get to 58% with the CC-app installer as an admin and I keep my fingers crossed and nope! I got so frustrated I chatted with your support who gave me some time to figure this out, so I am not paying for nothing you know? I have all creative cloud apps in my plan and here is my pc. Windows 10 bc 11 gave me a headache

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 @ 2.90GHz 45 °C
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
16,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1329MHz (19-19-19-43)
Motherboard
LENOVO 3704 (U3E1) 42 °C
Graphics
B277 (1920x1080@75Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (MSI)

It says PHOTOSHOP NOT compatible with my computer? What does that mean because  this weird change, happened from one fine day when all way well, to the other?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

`Sorry for spelling errors, I feel older than my computer. Tried tried tried 🙂 And it is old, my pc, but ...it should work, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FIXED MY ADOBE'S TECHNICAL ELVES DURING THE NIGHT. Haha. I cannot describe it as other than magical. PROBLEM IS SOLVED. Pheww...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*BY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines