Highlighted

Error Installing Apps

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a question. I have been trying my best to install some of the apps, for example: Premiere Pro and Photoshop. But errors come up (error 120) about not having enough space on my drive. I have double checked the installation folder, and the folders are installing there but not the other files. It says not enough space when there is half terabyte left of storage on my drive. Anyway I can fix this, because its very bothering, and I want to fix this issue.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Installing Apps

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a question. I have been trying my best to install some of the apps, for example: Premiere Pro and Photoshop. But errors come up (error 120) about not having enough space on my drive. I have double checked the installation folder, and the folders are installing there but not the other files. It says not enough space when there is half terabyte left of storage on my drive. Anyway I can fix this, because its very bothering, and I want to fix this issue.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A shot out of the blue, but maybe this applies here:
You have two hard drives - one solely for your OS and one for apps that you want to install. Adobe temporarily stores downloaded installation files onto the OS drive and that one seems to have no sufficient space left.

Should that be the case, please try to clear up space by deleting not needed files. Running Disc Cleanup could also help.

Best Regards, Maurice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2020 1