• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error installing

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Error - Windows cannot find 'chrome'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again."

I cant install anything and I dont know what to do about this problem. I'm stuck on the installer page (set up page) where the installer would open a browser tab for me to sign in. Help?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi cretinix,

Thank you for posting your query here and sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. 

Since you are unable to install the Creative Cloud Desktop App, please Open the direct download link : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

And scroll down to the Section "Problems installing? Try alternative download links "

And please Click on :"Windows | Alternative downloads"

There you will see the Option for "Windows 10 (64-bit)" Please click on "Download" and try using the Creative Cloud App.

Please let us know if that helps.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines