Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
since the last update of Creative Cloud I have this error message.

"unable to access Adobe servers"

Annotation 2020-06-30 171711.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Hi. In the other similar thread there was a solution for Windows. You needed to change the language from local to English and then it worked again. I tried and can confirm. However I'm not sure if this will apply to MacOS as well. You may want to try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem! In french too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have tried all the solutions they offer, none of them work. I even phoned the help desk, which suggested that I open another administrator session (mac OS), and then redownload Créativ Cloud. Nothing works, I spent 10 hours on this problem, and I have had enough. AN ADOBE SOLUTION !!!! without blaming the users, thank you.

J'ai le même problème. J'ai essayétoutes les solutions qu'ils proposent, aucune ne fonctionne. J'ai même téléphoné au service d'assistance qui m'a suggérer d'ouvrir une autre session administrateur(mac OS), puis de retélécharger Créativ Cloud. Rien ne fonctionne, j'ai passé 10heures sur ce problème, et j'en ai assez. UNE SOLUTION ADOBE!!!! sans rejeter la faute sur les utilisateurs, merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A SOLUTION ADOBE!!!(Google translate)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure that if I had a problem paying with my credit card, a solution would have been found within 10 minutes. I know, when you spend so much time on a problem you become "a little bit embittered"

Je suis certain que si j'avais un problème de payement avec ma carte de crédit une solution m'aurait été trouvée dans les 10 minutes. Je sais, quand on passe autant de temps sur un problème on devient "un peu aigri"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. In the other similar thread there was a solution for Windows. You needed to change the language from local to English and then it worked again. I tried and can confirm. However I'm not sure if this will apply to MacOS as well. You may want to try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines