Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error opening any Adobe Software after creating new windows local user

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

errorcc.jpg
Hello All, I have created a new local user on windows. Creative cloud was still there but everytime I try to open any of the installed software I get the same error 'could not complete your request because the file could not be found'. I tried to reinstall creative cloud again but that makes no difference. I tried deleting adobe files in the registry and followed these steps. I also tried using adobecreativecoudcleanertool.exe but that doesn't even launch. Can someone help me out?

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Adobe software, and most other software, installs files to the UserName that is cuirrently Logged onto the computer. So if you create a New User the files needed for the Adobe software is NOT in that users UserName folder.

Log back in to your Original account and everything will work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. What if that user account is not on my computer anymore?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean by that? You Deleted the original User Account that was used to install the Adobe programs?

If that is the case then you will need to reinstall ALL OF THEM. Starting with the CC Desktop App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines