Highlighted

Error showing trial mode on adobe.com (NOT A SOFTWARE ISSUE)

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to reiterate that this is not an issue with my computer or software because I am having this problem on Adobe.com on multiple computers and multiple browsers. 

When I log into adobe.com it states "Welcome back, you have the creative cloud free plan." This is not correct as I have the all adobe apps plan. When I click on my profile to view account information it shows that I have the "Creative Cloud All Apps Annual plan, paid monthly" and currently paid up to date. On that same page when I click "download your apps" it opens a web based version of the creative cloud app which only shows that I can try/buy, essentially showing me the options for a free plan. 

Two days ago I had a billing issue which the gentleman was nice enough to fix but I fear that however he fixed it has caused some kind of disconnect on the adobe server side of things. I have repeatedly spopken with chat and even phone and they each keep trying to fix the problem with tech support. As I have stated I am not doing any of this in a program. This infomration is all from the adobe.com website on multiple computers and multiple browsers.

I am at my wits end on this one. As much money as we pay I expect to not have my work interupted for 2+ days because I cannot find competent support. I would appreciate any help with this matter.

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error showing trial mode on adobe.com (NOT A SOFTWARE ISSUE)

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to reiterate that this is not an issue with my computer or software because I am having this problem on Adobe.com on multiple computers and multiple browsers. 

When I log into adobe.com it states "Welcome back, you have the creative cloud free plan." This is not correct as I have the all adobe apps plan. When I click on my profile to view account information it shows that I have the "Creative Cloud All Apps Annual plan, paid monthly" and currently paid up to date. On that same page when I click "download your apps" it opens a web based version of the creative cloud app which only shows that I can try/buy, essentially showing me the options for a free plan. 

Two days ago I had a billing issue which the gentleman was nice enough to fix but I fear that however he fixed it has caused some kind of disconnect on the adobe server side of things. I have repeatedly spopken with chat and even phone and they each keep trying to fix the problem with tech support. As I have stated I am not doing any of this in a program. This infomration is all from the adobe.com website on multiple computers and multiple browsers.

I am at my wits end on this one. As much money as we pay I expect to not have my work interupted for 2+ days because I cannot find competent support. I would appreciate any help with this matter.

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andreap15339679, I am sorry, but I can confirm there is still problems with the memberships associated with your account.  Please use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case ADB-13464511-D2Z6 so that any errors can be resolved.

I also show that you have to Creative Cloud Individual memberships associated with the same account.  There is no value gained by having two of the same membership.  You will still be limited to only activating the software on up to two computers.  Please use the process in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to cancel your recent purchase.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

I'm not sure why it still shows me having those other free plans but I do see what you're talking about. I followed the directions but it won't allow me to cancel those plans right now, I'm assuming because of the billing issue from the other day? But I don't see the option to cancel those plans.

"Don’t see Cancel plan? The option isn’t available if we’re processing your payment or had a problem with it. Try again in 24 hours."

I found the active support case you mentioned but there's nothing I'm able to do with it. It just shows active. Under "chat transcript" I copied and pasted this post. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines