Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essentials or Elements ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm trying to decide which software to get my daughter to start photo editing with and was looking for a bit of advice.
I can't work out the difference between Photoshop essentials and photoshop elements so can anyone shed any light please ?
My daughter will be doing photo editing but also likes drawing and the ability to play with layers / text to create composites - if that helps decide which software is best suited.

Thanks in advance,

Adam.

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a product called Photoshop Essentials... it is the name of a training program for Photoshop CC. The choice is between

- Photoshop CC - Creative Cloud (steep learning curve, professional tool, subscription only)

- Photoshop Elements (simplified for hobby use, one time charge, regular upgrades to buy).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That explains the lack of info out there 🙂

Thank-you for correcting me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines