• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Evasive customer help - Contact number (UK)

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A big bug bear of mine! Why do Adobe try and avoid customer interaction and keep sending you around the site getting no-where fast! How do I contact Adobe customer support without going through forums.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the screenshot Melih - I'll get this workflow checked.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is difficult to imagine a worse support system manager of years providing to the UK. I worked in IT a long time but there is no doubt about it all these comments are being repaired been running round in circles are correct. We should not have to control your support for it is difficult to imagine a worse support system manager for years providing to the UK. I work in IT long time but there is no doubt about it all these comments are better at being run round in circles are correct. We should not have to control the support for me  forum To get help for something As simple as a telephone number to get help when you need it from Adobe every question and round in circles and they are not changing it they are not trying to provide proper support. I have a major issue and yet there is no way to get through I am totally disgusted with Adobe and I will post to other places show how bad the support is,  A company the size of Adobe with major products should be ashamed of itself for providing such poor support every time it’s ours wasted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First: there is no doubt that your message has been written to be difficult to read. That is wasting my time and those of all other wanting to help.

Second: With all those complaints and people suggesting that support was off-line and they could not contact support etc, I tried yesterday to contact support: it took me 3 minutes from the point I started the procedure until the time someone was answering the line. I even had not the time to stop the procedure as I did not intend to disturb the poor hotline guys in giving support to the ones in real need.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mcooper_345@hotmail.com

There is also no doubt that you don’t understand my situation, I am both dyslexic and now partially sighted and although I have found an answer for getting proper help from Adobe. There is still no doubt that a larger manager people do not find that times are very easily because Adobe do not make it that easy.  I’m sorry that some people did not like the way I phrased it. But is somebody that has wasted many hours trying to get their system so I needed I still think the comments are very valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 13.41.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We get a direct contact. Are you definitely following all the steps listed - especially you must FIRST sign on with the SAME Adobe ID used for the original purchase. And choose your product name accurately. That way you get the correct contact info. A bit of a pain, but I don't think Adobe set it up to be uncontactable, just to filter out people who aren't actually customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.

No matter what combination of problems I select, when it gets to 'ways to contact support' I get nothing, I have tried several times in case busy. It's seems virtually impossible to contact these clowns, when paying so much money that's pretty shocking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three clicks to get a phone number for my private account or, in my case, 3 phone numbers for my professional account.This is the reason why phone numbers aren't published like that on the web. I'm not located in the UK, I get my local phone numbers. It would be shocking if I would need calling the UK (or why not India or Taiwan or the USA) for my support case.

This said, I think that most of the people miss the blue button, when they try to contact Adobe:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, they fill in Acrobat Reader as their product, I think. It's free, there is no support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But then they are not paying so much money...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The phone number does not work in the UK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By following the recommended path, you will be shown a phone number for phone support in your (Adobe id) region, if the product you need support for is entitled for having phone support. Free products as Adobe Acrobat Reader do not get phone support. There is only limited chat support and the fora.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phone number does not work outside the US- you need to find and change the Region dropdown setting in the page footer, then get the phone number there.

This is a region-specific number but will almost certainly send you not to a call center in your region but to a Bangalor number instead (so be prepared for a poor quality phone connection).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please  do me Favor sout out  form your side  it is very ungents

From Your sides coming mails of bulk junks for a message coming all time

Dear Sir? Mandma  I am Reply message To Both of You about Adobe Support Community MASSAGES

PLEASE DO  ME HELP FROM YOU SIDE BLOCK IT or Remove from your sides please Avoid interpolation then rendering ABODE  MASSAGES Adobe Support Community Adobe Support Community dafonso17 just posted in a community you follow. Mailer Avoid interpolation coming from my Email [PII removed] Jun 06 2020 0318 AM in ABODE Avoid interpolation then rendering ABODE  message Image on the left shows the image open in which individual pixels are distinguishable. Image on the right shows the same frame after rendering the Reply to this message PhotoshopAvoid interpolation then rendering video photoshop Inbox Adobe Support Community Mailer Avoid interpolation then rendering video photoshop Image on the left shows the image open in Photoshop in which individual pixels are distinguishable. Image on the right shows the same frame after rendering the video Export settings are the following  Image interpolation  ABODE  Messages

Best Regas From Prashant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

how to remove masssage from your side please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines