• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Evasive customer help - Contact number (UK)

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A big bug bear of mine! Why do Adobe try and avoid customer interaction and keep sending you around the site getting no-where fast! How do I contact Adobe customer support without going through forums.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the UK link below.

1. Choose Account Issues
  2. Choose Adobe ID and signing in
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose - Show me my contact options
  4. Click to start on-line Chat or other options

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it won't let me chat! It's absolutely rubbish!

I want to enter a formal complaint. Where do I go?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work. If you are logged-in with your Adobe ID when you click the contact link your installed products should be automatically recognized. Chat is usually one of the tailored support options unless you are using older unsupported software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Software about a year old ... as old as my Dell laptop. I can't chat and I don't get any phone number or email address. Just the forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you post details of the problem in the relevant product forum. There are a lot of knowledgeable volunteers willing to help. Here is a list of the user to user forums:

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you work for Adobe? I think it's illegal not to show a direct contact. Also isn't it against the GDPR European law to keep my credit card data? It's the only way they could have taken a payment automatically.

I have just spent yet another 15 minutes without being able to find an answer or a link to request refund. I think it's illegal to tell me that my account has been cancelled and will end next June 2019!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I don’t work for Adobe. Sometimes Adobe staff do participate in forum discussions but mostly it’s between fellow users. Staff members are identified with the red badge (Adobe logo)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barbara

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues contacting our support teams.

You had an Export PDF annual plan which renews automatically as per the subscription terms - Legal subscription terms | Adobe

A reminder email was sent 30 days prior to the renewal date & gives you the option to manage your plan. If you cancel after renewal, you still have access until the end of the contract period - June 2019, in this case.

I understand that you did not want to renew so I will arrange for your subscription to be cancelled and refunded.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. My partner was in hospital for 3 weeks and when I received that email, he was probably in ICU so that explains that.

I look forward to receiving the refund as I really don't need that service anymore.

I think it would be much more transparent for Adobe to have their contact number available. In case anyone is looking, here it is for the UK:

Phone Adobe customer services on [edited by moderator] for all non-technical enquiries.

Instead I wasted two hours of my very busy schedule yesterday.

Kind regards,

Barbara Pani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has the worst contact system I have ever seen. It is just impossible to contact anybody. Anybody alive, that is. They simply do not care!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely rubbish! I have just spent the best part of half an hour ting to cancel my subscription. The live chat is not available to me, the cancellation option is not available to me, there are no customer phone options, the forum solutions take me back to square one...I refuse to believe that in 2018 this is not by design. Shame on Adobe!!!! They simply do not care! x 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simple instructions in reply 2 worked perfectly for me. It may vary by country. If you're in the UK, what happens when you try that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had exactly the same issue, being sent round in circles by the website, and then when I did manage to find a contact number it was an automated system that hung up on me after sitting listening to some options.

I then went onto Google and typed in (something along the lines of) 'Adobe contact number UK', which gave me the number:

Contact Sales by phone

UK

+44 [phone number deleted by moderator. Misleading number]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And that's the number for Adobe support?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CM

The number you gave is for Marketing Cloud Sales, which may not be what you require.

For support, please use the link/instructions given in previous posts: Contact Customer Care

Phone support may not be available for all products/issues types - details here: What are my contact options?

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I thought! That's not support. And talking of my own support experience, it is easy to get the correct contact information by following the recommended path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Beverly,

I am having a similar problem in Turkey.  After my purchase of Adobe Pro DC monthly yesterday, I received an e-mail in Turkish stating that I had two weeks to cancel my plan.  When I sign on to my Adobe account and want to cancel, I am referred to a contacts page which asks for more detailed information. When I click on the relevant subtopics, the system sends me back to the original help/support page to start from the beginning.  I was able to get a phone number for Turkey yesterday on the web, but that number is not a functioning number.  Refund aside, I am trying avoid having to pay the monthly fee going forward every month, unable to ever get in touch with Adobe to stop the renewal.  I am having to consider filing a fraud report with the authorities, as well as my bank here in Turkey & relaying them the post-purchase Adobe e-mail I received in Turkish & the steps and online information provided by Adobe to its Turkish clients (which do not lead to a functioning mode of contact for cancellation.)

I would be thankful if you gave some directions as to what contact information there is for Turkish customers who want to cancel an Adobe service they have purchased or stop a renewal.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care Contact Customer Care . Do not forget to push the blue button for your contact options.

D07F29E8-50D1-4E7E-BA90-7158C89BA8F4.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately what is listed on that link is a 1-800 number for the US.  No contact information for Turkey...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MK

Could you possibly add a screenshot of what you see, and confirm that you're signed in with the same Adobe ID used when you signed up for the subscription.

Have you tried the Chat option?

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beverly, hi.  For some reason the image does not get through.  I will try again.  But I was able to go to chat.  It's in English -- but I will try my luck to see if they can help with cancellations in Turkey.

(By the way, when I click on "Cancel Plan" on the support page topics, that sends me to my account page and the tab by the "cancel plan" option on my account page says "contact us", which-when clicked on-sends one back to the support page -- A loop I have not been able to exit.)

Best,

Melih

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melih

I'm glad you've been able to get in touch with our Chat support team.  Customers from Turkey are handled by our English support teams, so they will be able to help you.

As customers from certain countries don't have the option to self-cancel, they need to use the Contact page to get phone or chat support. I'm sorry that you were caught in a loop, but hope your issue will be resolved soon.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines