• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every time i try to download software through the creative cloud app it gets stuck at a low percentage

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

at first i was getting an error 127 when i tried to download after effects, but i got past that, and now, every time i try to download any app at all, it gets stuck between 3-6 percent depending on which one. this Doesn't apply to updates, the software that i already have can update without any problems. its just new software. ive been trying to fix it for a few hours now.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

i managed to get past the problem completely, but not entirely sure how i did, after a while it just worked... also the only security software i have is the one windows 10 comes with

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexthedroid,

Error code 127 shows up when the installer is unable to extract files, this usually happens when there is a lack of permissions on the necessary folders. Please do the following to resolve this:

• Check permission on adobetemp folder located at [Win] <system drive>/adobetemp or [macOS] <system drive>\adobetemp.
  • Disable the antivirus on your system

To know more about this please refer to Creative Cloud download and install errors.

I would recommend reviewing the settings for any installed security software to confirm it is not blocking the extraction process.  If you still receive errors you may want to consider temporarily suspending/removing the offending security software so that the extraction and installation process can proceed successfully.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i managed to get past the problem completely, but not entirely sure how i did, after a while it just worked... also the only security software i have is the one windows 10 comes with

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a similar issue to alexthedroid. The only difference is that my update stops at 43% and says, "Less than one minute to upload!" It says that for about 3 hours. I've had to quit the program several times and even when I restart the computer, the same issue popped up. Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue and the answers provided do not help me. I am on MacOS.

• Check permission
    • How do I check permission? What is the right permission? What is a wrong permission?
  • on adobetemp folder
    • What If I can't find this folder?
  • located at  [macOS] <system drive>\adobetemp.
    • What is <systemdrive>? You mean the root? /Library? /System? I do not think thst systemdrive is a word used on a Mac...

I hope someone can explain the answer in human language...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues and the answers do not make any sense. I cannot find a folder called \adobetemp on my mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And this is still a problem a year later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines