• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every time my mac starts up, the creative cloud app does not work.

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As indicated at the startup of my imac Creative cloud does not start. There is a message that I can repair or reinstall. However, that is a lot of work again and again. However, renistall it does not work. What is wrong?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

these are user-to-user forums.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some software on your computer (av, cleaner, antimalware) is removing needed files when you shutdown or start your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, it started after installing the latest security update for MacOS X High Sierra. I don't have any cleaner or antimalware installed, before or after. Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's funny, when I try to contact Adobe directly, it keeps giving me these community forums as the only contact option. well, not funny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to open any of the apps themselves (Photoshop, for example) without issues? Is it just the CC desktop application that's freaking out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Mac OS: /Users/<gebruikersmap>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
  • My problem seems to be solved. I followed adobe's advice on their site. Empty the files in the folder as completely in the link. My problem was over at restart, installed the mac adobe creative cloud without problems. thanks for the comments, I close the question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, tonstu.

can you specify the link with the advice on it? In my OOBE folder there is an alias called PDApp, when I open it takes me to Adobe Application Manager folder with a bunch of files in it. I am hesitant to delete all these files without further guidance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still the same problem after cleaning Adobe from the computer.

Anyone can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines