Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Everything is grey?

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Been givena MS Surface to work from home from but all my Adobe apps are dark grey in appearance. So was my Office stuff but i was able to turn that to "colourful". For the life of me I cant find out how to get away from this grey appearance? Anyone kno whow to switch it off/to normal?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

To answer my own question, its in ctrl/cmd k preferences/interface/colour theme.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To answer my own question, its in ctrl/cmd k preferences/interface/colour theme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines