Highlighted

Expired student account

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the whole Adobe suite through my university, but i am no longer a student so I can no longer log into my lightroom and photoshop to work on my photos. I use them almost daily, I know i will have to pay for it now, but how to i go about doing this without losing everything?

TOPICS
Community Information, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Expired student account

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the whole Adobe suite through my university, but i am no longer a student so I can no longer log into my lightroom and photoshop to work on my photos. I use them almost daily, I know i will have to pay for it now, but how to i go about doing this without losing everything?

TOPICS
Community Information, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Files on your hard drive will be in the same place... you will have to rebuild catalogs

Files stored in the cloud may (probably will) be gone since they are linked to your old account

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0