Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fail to connect and fail to install

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I had Creative Cloud and several apps (Photoshop) running on my M1 macbook air until yesterday. I wasn't able to use photoshop for my design activities.

Contacted the adobe support and been through 2 hours of screenshare for troubleshooting with no success. factory reset my macbook air, try to reinstall adobe applications, no success as well. 

I suspect it is related to authentication service failure from adobe side.

Please check this issue and advice how I can resolve this? until this issue is resolved, what should be the alternative to continue to use photoshop? 

Regards

ys

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ys, please be aware that you are currently posting to a public discussion forum.  You can utilize the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you need to make any updates to your active support case ADB-19025992-R8H9.  The case has already been escalated and is under review so that additional troubleshooting steps can be identified and implemented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines