• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fail to uptdate the cloud

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys, I'm working @home with my old Imac 2011 runing on High Sierra and the Creative Cloud, since 2 weeks now I have a problem with the Cloud program, It doesn't want to uptdate !

When I run my computer I receive the message "fail to update the Creative Cloud - error code 198"

When I go to the link https://helpx.adobe.com/fr/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html?product=Cr...

The error 198 doesn't exist ...  Do you have an id of the problem ? 

I've tried to errase and install but it's still the same problem
Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I have an iMac from 2011 too and I don't recall this error. But that computer is not my main system (that is a Win 10 system).

Some of the newest versions of Adobe software will not install on older CPU chips, like from 2011 second gen Intel i processors.

I will fire up my 2011 iMac and check the CC DTA version against my Win 10 system. As I know for sure the Win 10 system has the lastest version of the CC DTA installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines